1. Mix one part white vinegar, one part water, Lemon rind, and Rosemary sprigs, in a reusable spray bottle. Infuse for a week before using.
2. Use empty boxes to organize everything in your cabinets so they look less like junk drawers. Marvel at how many old phone cases you find that don’t fit.
3. Carpets have a slight odor? It happens (thanks, pets.) You can use baking soda on your carpets and then vacuum up the excess.
4. Have a brass thing that needs some shine? Make your own natural cleaner. Dampen a sponge with vinegar or lemon juice then sprinkle on salt and lightly rub your potion over the surface. How scientific.
5. Use old tees you can’t donate for dusting and cleaning. Even better if they belonged to an ex.