JULY 2022 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. SWEEPSTAKES VOID IN WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND/OR PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE SEPARATELY REQUIRED. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND INTERNET CONNECTION MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND PARTICIPANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”), WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU, MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The REFORMATION X MAKERSIGHTS Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 15, 2022 and continues through 11:59 PM PT on August 3, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and are the original intended recipients of the Sweepstakes email. The Sweepstakes is further only open to those eligible participants who properly enter the Sweepstakes as described herein. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, directors and officers of LYMI, Inc. (“Sponsor”), the administrator of the Sweepstakes, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Eligible participants may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two ways:
a. Complete Survey. Click the survey website link indicated within the email you have received from Sponsor and follow the on-screen directions to complete the survey. Upon completion and submission of the survey you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. You must complete and submit the survey response before the end of the Sweepstakes Period in order to be entered. Limit one entry per email address, and a person may only use one email address to enter.
b. Free Alternative Method of Entry. To enter without completing a survey, visit “Alternative Entry Form Site” and follow the instructions that will allow you to enter the Sweepstakes. Complete the Alternative Entry Form that requires you to provide such things as first name, last name, email address, legal mailing address and age. You will then automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, and be included in a chance to win prizes as described in these Rules.
If you enter or attempt entry into the Sweepstakes more than the stated number of times or by any means except as permitted in these Rules, all of your entries will be voided and you will be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Further, entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, false, forged, lost, late, misdirected, deceptive, or do otherwise not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any entries connected to an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address, or linked to an authorized account holder other than participant, are void and ineligible to win.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Five (5) winners will be randomly selected on or about August 5, 2022 (“Drawing Date”) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to the drawing. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. VERIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of the Drawing Date. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable email resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by email service providers or for insufficient space in user’s account to receive email. Return of any email or prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected.
6. PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prizes – A fifty dollar ($50.00) Reformation gift card. Use your gift card on any purchase at Reformation, online or in-store, using the gift card number included in your email.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and the prize is nontransferable. By accepting a prize, winners agrees to hold the Promotion Entities harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use/misuse of the prize, including without limitation any claims for personal injury (including death), property damage, or violation of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity and/or other proprietary rights. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. Sponsor not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail, govern and control. No more than the five (5) prizes stated in these Official Rules shall be awarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mail/e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor not responsible for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant will be declared null and void. Any suspected use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or the like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. Sweepstakes may be canceled, modified, terminated or suspended if infected by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes outside the control of Sponsor which impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process or who harasses any other entrant or any Sponsor representative and to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation/termination, a random drawing may be held to select the Grand Prize winners from all eligible entries received (if any) prior to the time of cancellation/termination.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is LYMI, Inc. d/b/a Reformation, with a principal address at 2263 E. Vernon Ave, Vernon, CA 90058.
11. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The arbitration shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California, and the Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, shall apply. The arbitration award shall be final and exclusive, and the prevailing party in the arbitration may file an action in court to confirm and to enforce the arbitration award. Any such action, or any claim, cause of action or proceeding not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section, shall be filed and adjudicated in a state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California, and all parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. Participants irrevocably waive any rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and any defense of forum non conveniens. Should either party pursue any other judicial or administrative action with respect to any matter included within the scope of this binding arbitration provision, the responding party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of such action. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.