How it works
1. Activate your bag or print a label
Activate the bag at thredUp.com/reformation or get a free shipping label to use on any box.
2. Fill your bag
Drop in high-quality women’s and kids’ clothing, handbags, shoes, fashion jewelry, and accessories.
3. Send it off
Leave your bag for your mail carrier or drop it off at any FedEx Office or USPS location.
4. Earn credit
Once your bag is processed, you’ll earn Ref shopping credit for items thredUP accepts.
Already have a bag or label?
→ Activate a Kit
Don’t have a bag or label? → Print a Kit
What thredUP Accepts
thredUP has high quality standards and accepts an average of 40% from each bag. The rest is reused or responsibly recycled.
Accepted items are:
• Clean, freshly washed
• From a name brand
• On trend, less than 5 years old
• Free of tears, stains, or rips
• In excellent condition
Unaccepted items are:
• Missing labels or sizes
• Pilling or fading
• Missing or broken parts
• Tears, rips, or holes
• Stains and odors
• Shrunk, stretched, or altered
• Formal gowns or other specialty items
What thredUP Pays
You can earn 5%–90% of the listing price on accepted items. Higher-end brands get you a higher percentage of the payout.
Examples of earnings for items in like-new condition:
• Forever 21 Jewelry: 5% of listing price = $0.43
• J. Crew Dress: 30% of listing price = $12.67
• Tory Burch Shoes: 45% of listing price = $31.28
• Gucci Handbag: 90% of listing price = $286.84
Want your unaccepted items returned?
There are two ways to get Return Assurance: opt in while ordering a kit, or head to your Selling History page after activating your kit. A $10.99 fee will be deducted from your earnings.