Select a size to see store availability
- Elastic at shoulders
- Elastic at sleeve opening
- Ruching detail
- Strapless bra friendly
- 12.0 lbs. of carbon dioxide savings
- 146.0 gal. of water savings
- 0.0 lbs. of waste savings
Sustainably made in Los Angeles
- Eco Cinch is a light weight, soft, stretch jersey fabric - 88% TENCEL™ lyocell, 12% spandex.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell comes from Eucalyptus trees, which take only half an acre to produce one ton of fiber. It’s closed loop production means 99% of the non-toxic solvent is reused.
- Hand wash Dry flat